Monday, February 28, 2011

My foot is always in my mouth.

I say wayy too much.

I don't give way from breaks or intermissions.

I smother.

I hate it.

I can't help it if i enjoy the idea of pouring honey potions in certain hears that I like to think make them wake up in the morning screaming, Love!

I believe that if I get my mouth under control I can be truly happy.

They say no one can love you until you love yourself.

I have a bit to go yet.

I need a tattoo idea... I know I want it to be music related....

Time to go enjoy bad ideas and horrible one liners.

I used to be smooth.

Now I fumble over words.

1 comment:

  1. Stop being so depressed. You are one of the most like-able person I know. I know that probally doesn't mean much to you because I say that often. But there IS a reason I say it. You need to stop shitting on yourself. In my one year of knowing you, I've yet to find something negative about you.(Besides being mean to Mekro :< )

    As for a music related Tattoo, I can't be of much help, but I think something with an acoustic guitar suites you. Probally in some sort of styling that doesn't look feminine,


    I hope this comment cheers you up, even if it feels like life hates you, remember that you still have friends willing to help you anyway they can!

    ReplyDelete