Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Back to the roots.

Where here I am where it all began, North Carolina.
I am across country back in my home state for a while.  Seeing family I haven't seen in years.

I got a comment on a blog not to long ago on the "Continued misson of modernity" post.
I think it is funny.  It is like forced emo poetry that tries to tell me that I am a horrible spoiled person who shouldn't complain about life.
Ha.

I know I am doing that big bad anonymous person their justice by talking about it - and I am sure they are happy about being talked about.

This is a journal of sorts.  I mean yeah it is in the public domain, but yet I still treat this blog as my journal.
I feel that everyone needs to share their innermost feelings cause some can act like poison.
I just choose to share with anyone and everyone.
I am hoping there will be some sort of connection with someone out there through my forced emo ramblings.

So yes I do have empty complaints - yes I am over dramatic at times - yes I am an idiot when the time calls for it.

I love you for reading - I know you'll be back.

SO yeah...

I have quite a few plans for the next couple years or so.  I will let you in on it when the plans get further underway.

I hope you have an amazing week or so.  I will let you all know how my trip went later.

peace.
-CamBam

No comments:

Post a Comment