Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Call it off.

I can't help but feel that so many things in my life have become one sided.
I spend all my time thinking, but how often am I thought of?
I spend my time doing, but how often are things done?
I waste so much energy worrying. Why?  Life is wayy too short to worry as much as I do.

My days aren't going to get any shorter any time soon.
I've got to get it in my head that this is the way things are going to be for a while.  I hope so much that this isn't how they plan on staying.

The first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep.

Is that healthy?  Why in the hell should it matter.

Communication is the biggest key in all of this and I feel like I just don't know how to communicate any more or for that matter in the right fashion.

I am far too intelligent to feel this stupid.


I have decided to try and write a song a day.  They won't all be full songs, but they will be something.  I believe I will do it for 30 days and see how it goes from there.  After that I will start working on a concept album.  A story too often told and never really fully realized. 
This is day two, and I feel confident in my ability to see this project through to the end.

How can something make me so extremely happy and yet tear me to pieces?
It is like a song that I hear and love for so long, and then one day it is just not the same.

Vague instances of words where you reading this have no idea what I am talking about and can only assume.

     I've got so many bad thoughts in my head
     My heart before has only been mislead
     I'm not too sure where I'll end up
     All I know is that I want your love

      So don't cry today
      This will never fade away

     I've got too many sad thoughts in my mouth
     I was hoping you could come and kiss them out
     I'm not too sure what I'll do now
     All I know is how to sing it loud

      So don't cry today
      This will never fade away

        The cold will come and the warm won't stay
        But seven years or even three months is too long to stay away

      So don't cry today
      This will never fade away

What does it feel like to be in a car crash?

I mean I have been in a car wreck before, but never a car crash.

They say all good things come to an end.  How true is this?


I'll tell you what - the waiting is the worst.

Hey - forget everything you just read.

3 comments:

  1. I am not surprised that i was right.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled people make poor decisions and reach erroneous conclusions, but their incompetence denies them the metacognitive ability to appreciate their mistakes.[1]. To put it simply, they don't know what they don't know. The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their ability as above average, much higher than it actually is, while the highly skilled underrate their own abilities, suffering from illusory inferiority. This leads to the situation in which less competent people rate their own ability higher than more competent people. It also explains why actual competence may weaken self-confidence. Competent individuals falsely assume that others have an equivalent understanding. "Thus, the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete