Friday, February 25, 2011

In the blink of an eye....

There is this moment...
Not everyone gets to experience it.  If you open your eyes too quickly then it is as if it never even happened.
If you breathe too loudly- it goes away swiftly.
If a noise breaks the silence that exists in the cold darkness - you forget all about it.
It is the thing that happens when your child is born....
When you fall in love...
That first kiss sitting on an ordinary sofa...
When you accomplish a dream or watch as the one closest to you accomplishes theirs.
People spend their whole lives living for this moment.
Where light and dark are one in the same - where the is nothing but loud silence.
The chemicals in your brain stop their ongoing war just long enough for you to feel the most euphoric bliss.

I read that it only takes one and a half minutes to an hour to fall in love.

I have learned that you will love more than once.

I have seen how scary everything can be when you go into it all unprepared.

I have witnessed lives being made and ruined in the matter of minutes.

I believe in never regretting, but this makes me a hypocrite because I regret so many things.

I have my entire life ahead of me - yet I have lived for so long.

You have to find that golden record that contains their voice....
Their blue eyes will make your stomach churn...
Their smile will make your head swim...

I am so tired of anonymous comments...
Let me connect with you.

I am still going strong with the song a day thing... Some are better than others, but they all come from the same place - same muse.

Find your muse and live your life with it.  Love it, hate it, embrace it, push it away...

Honestly, surely, loyally, unequivocally, consequentially....

I have had my breath taken away within the last twenty-four hours.
Have you?

Always make yourself happy, but never leave those that make you happy behind.
People will come in and out of your life...
A select few, however, will never leave and will always be there.
Love them for it - cause they love you.

Don't give away your love too cheaply.

You are worth so much more than you can fathom.

Thus ends another chapter in CamBamLand.

Where one door closes- another opens.  All you have to do is walk through.

No comments:

Post a Comment