Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sunsets on / Western Skies.

Was there any one waiting for me at baggage claim?
Did peoples' faces light up when I started walking down the stairs?

Only good thing about this is the inspiration.  I have thought of a thousand different lines and ryhmes in my head.

I hate confrontation - hate even more giving bad news.

I however do love a lot of things.

I however do hate a lot of things.

I however do love a lot of...

2,315 miles.

How many dreams and aspirations are given up every day?

How many dreams and aspirations are born every day?

There is a fire burning somewhere soft and slow,
however bright and close to home.

Heart shaped candies only last for so long.

A wise man once told me; "Never have anything in your life that you can't walk away from in a second..."
There is nothing else but family - everyone else is just strangers.

Not yet family, but soon to be... Maybe, hopefully, undoubtedly, amazingly, consequentially....

Time is the one thing that will not wait, cannot be replaced, and leads to regrets.

Thoughts aren't thoughts but projections of all the little things in life that you can't live without or drive you crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment