Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Really? -Don't read this.-

I am not even worth knowing the meaning of something that small?

Wow...  I had such a different idea as to where I stand it made my head spin and my heart sink.

Yet I am not mad.

I am actually upset at myself for being so upset and selfish.

It makes me want to be a better person - I should just be able to let go of the hurt in my chest and focus on the brighter things....  Kinda hard when brighter things are dimming themselves.

So many things should have happened today that didn't.
I could make a list, but is that really worth my time?

I have got to get out of here...
I have got to get home - wherever the hell that is.

Oh well... I would deliver you the moon on a string and you know it.

Just had to vent.  Today wasn't a great day at all...  SO many little things from so many different sources adding up.

I am glad she had such a good day though.  I like knowing she is happy.
She has a good friend I believe.
She'll be fine after I am gone.
He'll be fine too...

Thanks CamBamLand....
Must be a nice place to be.... Within the circle....

No comments:

Post a Comment