Thursday, February 17, 2011

Time doesn't wait and you can't get it back.

There are so many things that we come across every day that we wish we hadn't.

There are so many choices we must make that we wish someone else would do for us.

It is almost time for me to return to California and there are things that tear me up inside.

Four-ish days left.

Three-ish huge choices to make.

Two-ish people that mean the world to me.

One person has to decide everything.

How do you truly know that the choice you just made was in fact for the greater good and effects everyone in  a positive way?
Why can't there be just one thing that sticks out as true and every thing else is false?

I don't eat meat - so my body is cleaner than most...
I read at least a little every day to try and help myself stay sharp mentally.
I try to go out of my way for people in their times of need.
I try to do any good deed that comes along.
I am selfish in so many ways.
I want people to think the way I think.
I love too much and start to care even less.
I need to be in two places at once to truly be happy.
I am a great performer, but a horrible singer.
I write catchy songs, but can never fully finish them on my own.
I love you and you don't even know it.

I feel like I need to have a really long talk with someone that I don't know.  Just find a stranger on a bus or something that asks me how I am doing.  I'll start this long winded conversation and they will listen intently while giving their insight every now and then.

He is one of the smartest people I know.
She is a rose among a multitude of thorns.
He needs me.
She will love me no matter what I do.
He doesn't really know where he stands in life.
She is the tops.

I know this is more horrible rambling - even more so than most of my more depressing posts.

I just needed to post and give you an update - though an update this was not.

I will spend the night at my grandmother's tonight.  Then spend Friday with Kayla.
On Saturday my father has decided to have a get together at his house with a bunch of family and friends.
Sunday will most likely be spent hiking.
Monday I leave for Sunny-Dreary California.

Thus will close another chapter in CamBamLand.

2 comments:

  1. If you think Jordan needs you, go.
    You'll always have a chance with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and you are an amazing singer. Please, believe that. <3

    ReplyDelete