Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"I just want back into your head."

-Tegan and Sara...

I know - Tegan and Sara?  I don't know.. I just found one of their videos on Youtube yesterday and started listening to them.  Now I can't stop lol.

I think it is the overall feeling that I seem to carry me from the moment I sip that first bit of hipster coffee out of my parents expensive single cup coffee machine at six AM to the moment where I finally slip out of consciousness around three AM.  I just feel lost kinda...  I am not really sure what is up..
I think I just need to connect with friends again. 

I need to find a job - actually get something going where I am not bored to death all day and night.

Only so much can be done when you have nothing.

I need to get a job in order to buy a car; yet I need the car to drive around the places and even get to work (depending on where the job is).  I am fine taking a 45 minute walk to get to and from work, but over that is pushing it.  Anyone else just get deja vu?

Good thing about this new existence is the time I have to get songs done or started.
I spent pretty much all day yesterday just recording a song.  I even wrote the beginnings of another last night.
Going through one of those cliche artist moments where life sucks so it breeds excellent material.

I hope you are happy in what you are doing.  I wish you all the best.
Remember - never regret life; just make it what you want it to be.
That can be extremely hard sometimes, and you are bound to fail a few times, but keep it up.

I am living proof that screwing up doesn't kill you... Most of the time...

So with that - I wish you a wonderful day or night.
-CamBam

No comments:

Post a Comment