Sunday, March 13, 2011

We go a drowning....

It is stupid how things affect me sometimes.

It is like I am the only person left in the world that gives a damn about everyone else no matter who they are.
When is the last time you made a choice that had no benefit towards yourself at all?
Something so selfless; God himself would feel embarrassed to stand next to you.

I only use the term "God" here because it is what most people relate to the ultimate good and justice.

I hate having a heart.
How the hell can I go on like nothing is wrong when the universe is screaming the opposite around me?
The house I live in is still standing...

So what? I am not the only one she fancies... Big surprise there.

I have nothing yet everything.

I hope it was quick... I hope it all ended in the blink of an eye.

Anguish is a damn strong word.
I don't know the true meaning of anguish.

I have lived through some hard times, but I am pampered compared to so many.

One song won't change anything...

Sleep won't find me this night.

My mind is weighed upon so heavily for no reason at all.

I am not sure what it is, but the past couple days I have just felt so sick to my stomach emotionally.  I hate looking in the mirror.  I hate the sound of her voice.  I hate how my mind and heart misbehave and disagree.

What am I doing with my life?

I want to help people... I want to write a song that takes the noose from around a neck...
I want to recite a monologue that brings someone to tears.
I want to save a life if only to trade my own.

I want to be immortal.

I want to be that one person that they are able to tell anything and everything to.

I love honesty yet ignorance is such bliss sometimes.

I have started thinking very strongly about where my life is going, and I really don't have much in mind at this moment in time.

There are many things I would love to say to you, but frankly, Dear, you are too weak to take it.

Have I ever done anything for you?

Tell me please - when was the last time I made you really smile?

You aren't worth it.
She however, is worth anything.
He however, is so lost it isn't even amusing anymore.

Your coffin or mine?

Oh yeah never mind... It is his...  Everything is his..

You see!  This is why we can't have nice things!

I wonder what it is like to be buried alive...  I bet it feels a lot like having your heart broken... No hope in sight or air in your lungs.

I want to break free.

i shvant tue breck freh.

Daylight savings... Psh...

I have so many memories tied to so many songs that I can't even listen to some of my favorite songs without hating myself.

It is over....

You are not who I thought you were are you?
There are so many people that think this is about them...

To be honest you have no idea what I am trying to say.

Hint - this was all about me.  Or was it?

Isn't everything about me?  Doesn't the universe revolve around Michael Cameron Kilby?

3 comments:

  1. Not too sure how to respond to this blog post. There is a lot of feeling here. You've a lot of things on your mind, but try not to be overwhelmed by them.

    I try to help you anyway I can, but you've got to help yourself. People can tell you you're a great person all day, but unless you believe it yourself, it's meaningless.

    What I'm trying to say is, your life will only improve once you believe in yourself.


    "Have I ever done anything for you?"
    You've done a lot for me, nothing openly obvious, but I can honestly say that I am a different person because I met you. Given that you are an E-friend and I only know a small portion of you, that's means a few things if you can change a person by just text and pixels.


    "Tell me please - when was the last time I made you really smile?"

    I cannot recall the last time you made me smile, but you've never made me frown either. The day you make me smile is day you are able to push aside this depressed and sad phase, and show the world you're true potential!


    You are one of the greatest people I've met, which is why I dislike these depressed posts.

    YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kew62gpNTn0


    ....made me think of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. "There are many things I would love to say to you, but frankly, Dear, you are too weak to take it."

    Even people who are weak deserve the truth.

    ReplyDelete