Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Slowly progressing while walking backwards.

So here I am... Day four of my newish life.
Back on the job market again.
I hate it.

Sad thing is - I applied to seven different jobs alone yesterday - I most likely won't hear back from them.
If you have been reading the blog since my stupid days a year and a half ago - you know that I hate job searching.

I hate going back and reading this blog. I sounded so dumb.  I said things that I would never say now.  I guess it is that breech of maturity that we all must endure before actually calling ourselves grown men or women. - Which makes me sad because there are a lot of people that just never grow up.

One major thing that I love about being back at my parents is being with my dog Pebbles again.  She never forgot me.:)

Thank you guys for all your feedback.  I didn't know so many people read this.  To check back every week?  Without even knowing me in person?  That is amazing.

I never thought of myself as a great writer, I don't believe that I have anything to say that other people haven't said much better.  Yet you choose to keep tabs on what I have to say... So anonymous - I thank you.


One draw back though - I don't play as much WoW while I am here...  I know that isn't a terrible thing, but I still have friends I like to talk to on there...

OH well..

Well here is hoping that I get a job soon - and here is hoping that we see each other again soon and I have something to say that you deem worth reading.

I might even post a video of one of my songs... Haven't decided yet..

Pieces of love,
CamBam

No comments:

Post a Comment