Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And its true...

"... that we named our children after towns - that we've never been to."

Many things come to mind when I listen to music like Modest Mouse.
I love music that means something.  I love it when the person playing the song tears up or their voice cracks because they are putting so much into it.

I live each day yet I don't feel any older.
I have lived for years and years yet I don't feel any wiser.

There are so many things that I want to say to so many people but I can't.

There are so many things that i want to happen that never will.

There are so many things that happen every day that are just flat out miracles.

My last day of work at Ross is on Friday.  It is bittersweet.

I can't believe I am moving back into my parents house.  I am an embarrassment.

This blog kinda serves as a testement to my supposed-maturity and foolishness.

I am / was / maybe-still-am an idiot.

I am also very smart.

You've been there through all the ups and all the downs.

New song I am working on -

"Time well spent is time with you, and I want to go home.
But i've been knocked back to square one - and I've hated myself for so long.
Cause I thought that I could make it - yet I am bound to break it.
But you don't share my suffering - cause I am the one embarrassed."

Yeah joyous I know.

I think Inception is real.

Think about it.

They say that so many authors and playwrights predicted the future by having similar or identical events happen in their respective novels, poems, or plays.
I say that these things happened on a global scale through the sharing of the ideas from the literature unbeknowst to those reading / listening - and that is what caused the events to happen.

Makes more sense when you are not sober.

I don't believe there is any one person out there for me. I think there is a list of boys / girls out there for everyone. (Depending of course what you are in to.)

"Everyone's a building burning- with no one to put the fire out."

End

No comments:

Post a Comment