Thursday, January 20, 2011

Different routes to the same place.

As I pack up my life in cardboard boxes I wonder; Is this what I am supposed to be doing?
I haven't had deja vu in a while now.  I was always told that deja vu was there to let you know that you were on the right path in life.

What am I to do now?

I am moving everything back into my parents house - back into their lives.
How long will I be there?  Who knows?

I have so many plans for the future yet I have started out with nothing but a series of stumbles.  I hit the ground running only to break both ankles three steps later.

I took risks and they just didn't pan out.

I am left in this apartment alone for one more night.

No more late nights.
No more parties.
No more drinking my self to sleep until I vomit everything I am back up the next morning.

I am such a fucking empty shell.

Maybe I will find some purpose going back to where I got my start.

No comments:

Post a Comment