Sunday, January 9, 2011

A continuted mission of modernity...

Ah - how life is spent doing so many things that are so mundane.  I spend half my day at the computer, some mornings at work, and the rest of the time thinking about what I could be doing on the computer.

I have started school back up so that is going well.  I am actually starting to get to the programming side of things.

I play a lot of World of Warcraft.  I think I play more WoW now than I ever have.  Not because I really like the game more - cause I have always loved WoW, and not because there is something important I am doing...
It is kinda sad to say, but it is cause the only real friends that I talk to are on WoW these days.

Everyone else is so busy or far away.

I mean I still have friends outside of WoW.
I have the band - Jon, Niel, and Eddie.
I have my roommates - Katie, Andrea, and Peter.
I have random people I don't see anymore but talk to on Facebook - Nick, Tyler, and Kayla.

On WoW though - I talk to these people everyday cause we all have this common thing that we love to do.
We each do it for different reasons, but we are all brought together at so many random moments.
There is Gadget - a.k.a Ryan / Mekro / Rak / Zed.
Andra - a.k.a. Lori / Lilyah / Zhain / Cin
Abisar - a.k.a Erin
Shelke - a.k.a Grim / Rave / Gilberto.

I guess I am just a sad excuse for a social person.

The funny thing is that I am very social - I love to go out - I love to play guitar and write music - I love the rain - I love the sounds of cars - I love animals - I love being vegetarian.

That was a random list of nothing yet everything - well almost to a certain extent.

What am I trying to say?

Was there ever really a beginning to this?  Or am I just trying to find that center that I once knew where everything made sense?

I think I am going to start blogging again.  Not like I haven't said that before, but I don't give a good god damn about what you think.

I love you, but I could care less.

I have been listening to a lot of Florence and the Machine lately.
Along with more Blink 182 - weird mix I know...

I need to play more music - hell I need to really work on getting my stuff recorded.  Finding out how to work the desktop recording outfit I got over the holidays.

Oh internet journal type blog that I have forsaken and come back to time and time again.

Thank you for your time and I bless you for your patience.

Here is to you-
Abi, Andra, Shelke, and Gadget.

And to you-
Girl I met on the bus the other day.

And to you-
roommates who I am about to say goodbye to for a while now.

And to you-
Jon, Niel, and Eddie - for being my best friends yet never really being around.  Which to say isn't anyone's fault.  Life has taken us apart yet kept us close enough to breath upon the ears with talk of music and future endeavors.

A song that I am writing -
Oh no, oh no - Hes got his gun to your head.
Oh no, Oh yes - he thinks you're better off dead.
Oh yes, oh yes - I'm sure that I could agree.
Oh yes, oh no - too bad this guy kills in threes.

Good night.
Even though no one is reading this.

4 comments:

  1. You're still a great writer.

    You need to blog more.

    Everything was so beautiful in the beginning.

    Ironically the last thing you said about me is you still care but i'm not a good person.

    You feel that way for a reason.

    Remember that reason.

    It was good while it was good.

    I wish there was more good.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you man. glad your blogging again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blogs. You have no idea who i am, but i read every single one. I even check almost every week to make sure i didn't miss anything. Glad to see you writting again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have lived a life unbroken and you sing all restraints and complaints to high heaven. I am waiting for the dam to fall on your head and for you to drown in the absence of your own tears.

    ReplyDelete