Monday, January 18, 2010

Rookie of the Year...

I just got done watching Fight Club with Kayla (more fondly known as Ms. Conquest :).).  I seriously love that movie.  Edward Norton is seriously one of the best actors to have ever been handed a script.  It makes me think of all the amazing actors out there that just do community theater and commercials because they don't have the chance to show anyone of importance what they can do...

Are people like candles without wicks?  The wicks burns down through the wax, something not as uncommon as you might think... The part of the wick which is supposed to be left out of the wax for you to burn is now buried at least a good three inches deep... Most people throw the candle out... Think about that...

I think it is funny how I can't hate anyone that I know personally... I really don't believe in hate.  The only people I can truly say I hate are people that I don't know.  People that inconvenience my troubled mind because they have a part in someones life that affected them in such a way I never could.

It rained all day... I wish the waters would have broken down the doorway...
I want to be surrounded by nothing but liquid.

Is it worse to drown or thirst to death?  I still can't decide which I would prefer.  Both suck... Both require something to do with liquid.

"When its all about trust... Its all about trust.."
Not sure anyone but Funeral For A Friend knows what I am thinking right now.. Ah how they make sense of a lot of things that you can't say in public...

What I hate most about all of this is that I can't listen to Silverstein any more.. Thanks...  I love that band...

Casually Dressed and Deep in Conversation... That is such a freaking brilliant album title...

So my financial aid has not come in.. If I don't get it soon then I don't get to pay rent.. Which means not only am I out of a home, but so is April and Kayla.  I know they just moved in, but like Becca.. I have formed a sense of protectiveness over them...

I try way too hard to please everyone else around me.  Kayla says I am way too nice for my own good...
Then again some people see me as the anti-christ.. I am an asshole apparently..

Where do I really fall?

I didn't fall asleep until 9 AM... I then proceeded to wake up at 2:30 PM... an hour or so after which all the furniture in my house was aptly taken....  This is fun in an newish empty kinda way...

My show is in less than a week now.  I am so scared yet so very very excited. 
After I get my check I have to go buy some Lucky Charms.. Apparently they are 'magically delicious'.  I could use some magic...

There is a certain irony to dying on your birthday.. I can't quite place it.. Even circles don't come that full round..

What kind of gift do you get someone who has everything?  Better yet, what do you get someone who has nothing at all? 

I have slipped into this sad existence of playing WoW all day and exchanging e-mails with a very interesting character...  I have developed a little crush to be honest..

I don't sleep at night...

I've had this pain in my stomach as if it was been stretched and torn from the inside.  It would move every day... It is gone now, but it lasted for three days... What the hell was that?  Why did it just leave me?  I mean they say pain makes you know you are still alive... I don't feel the pain any more.. Is that bad?  I mean I want to say that it is good.. but yeah....

So this was pretty much all rambling.... I don't really care..

If you have read this far it means you care.. Thank you.. I love you.. Whoever you are...

I am not talking like I wanna pick out curtains and be the father of your child.. But that love that you share with your best friend. 

A sad thought.. I would take a bullet for a complete stranger.. Who does that?  Who cares about the type of person that does that these days?  Isn't it all about who you know and what you can do for them?

I've got a lot of learning to do..............

"Just like the lady in the blue dress,
you've got cigarettes on your breath.
...

... I'll put a little sour in your sweet,
You've got so much fucking tongue in cheek."

Look at that.. Senses Fail made this my very first un-family-friendly blog post... Ooh darkness...

-CamBam

1 comment:

  1. crush:)

    well, i think if you would take a bullet for a stranger, you're one of the best people in the world.
    it's this stupid world that's made you think that isn't a good way to be. but it is.
    well i admire you for it, anyways..

    ReplyDelete