Saturday, April 9, 2011

Those Who Make a Noise in This World are Often to Blame....

It would seem that day in and day out I have adopted the exact same pattern...

1. Wake up at 7:30 to 9 AM
2.  Check all my social pages... Facebook, e-mail, school, etc
3. Eat something
4. Play some sort of video game or play guitar
5. Apply to / call about jobs that I am not getting
6. Play more video games or guitar
7. Schoolwork
8. Stop playing video games around 11:30
9. Lay in bed until sleep finally finds me - (usually around 2:30 AM)

I continue to mark the days off of my calendar, but there is very little that changes from one day to the next.

I have been listening to a lot of Circa Survive (Thanks to my friend Tyler) and Say Anything.

I think that everyone and their mom should listen to this song before they decide to do anything life changing:
Good stuff right?

This song is about one of my favorite movies ever - Eternal Sunshine on a Spotless Mind.

I have become so stagnant - I hate it, but there is nothing really I can do about it.
I don't have a job, a car, or any friends that live close or have time for me.

I am in such a digital hermit cave....

It isn't all bad though... I mean it gives me a lot of time to think.

True is - you are not who I thought you were...

I hate the black wool that you have pulled over your eyes.  You need to grow up in a sense that you need to start taking risks.  Get out of that little bubble and stop bringing everyone down.

I've got these tired eyes all the time...

This state of mind is doing wonders for my concept album / musical though...
So dreary and upsetting...

I wish I had more to tell you, but I am taking it day by day at face value.

I miss her...

She doesn't miss me...

I am better off being me and not changing...

I wish I did drugs sometimes.. I mean being high would make things so much better.. ha ha...

Too bad my step mom already thinks I get tanked every chance I get.

I can't wait to write you that song...

/endramblings

I hope you are having an amazing day.

Go live the life you will be proud of.

1 comment:

  1. I do hope you have become more content with your life since this post. I miss your friendship dearly. I'm starting up a new blog where I'm pretty much just going to talk about everything and anything. Right now the only post I have up is a short film review/interpretation. Tomorrow I'll write something about religion. etc. www.katiescuriouscaterpillar.blogspot.com

    As I said, miss you and hope you're doing well. :]

    ReplyDelete