Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Its the same old things that get me everytime.

So the past few days - hell the past week has been complete crap...

I have done nothing but hop buses and job search all over Yucca Valley, CA.

I have had two interviews and a third on the way.
Wal Mart and the Marine Base....

I really don't know which job I would take over the other because they all have drawbacks, but hey - it is better than the job I have now.


I have been listening to a lot of The Paper Raincoat.  They are this amazing band that I saw live in San Diego a couple years ago.


They have gotten me through some tough moments.

I have been feeling really weird lately though...

I have been having so many dreams about two people...

Amanda Palmer:






And someone from my past that I will not name because I am sure they do not want me to...

It are the dreams such as these that really make me feel like I missed a step going down the path of life.  I happened upon a great chance and then kinda let it float down the creek onto someone else.

I wanted to say so much.. Like tell you about Seductive Steve, but now I just don't feel like writing.
You can listen to the song about Seductive Steve that Courtney and I wrote here.

Oh and if Amanda Palmer reads this - I love you and come home to me. ;)

Pieces of love - CamBam

1 comment: