Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You know? That thing that you listen to to feel all better?

So here I am; at almost two AM with nothing to do.

Andrea and Katie are watching "Fame" in the living room.

The WoW servers are down for maintenance...

I have been wanting to write new songs but nothing ever comes out.  I am at a loss for a muse.

Will you be my muse?  kthx..

I need to post pictures of my alter egos...  I will get to that...  Maybe tomorrow...

The Postal Service is amazing when you are feeling "eh..".  I mean I feel like the words and sounds are just wondering through my body...

^^I just typed that entire sentence while looking at the ceiling fan... I didn't have one typo..^^

Interesting note..  The sentence I just wrote about my awesome typing skills had three typos in it alone...  of which I fixed...

Don't wake me I plan on sleeping in....

I am at a loss for what I am to do...  I still have no job.  I really don't think that life is fair...  I mean what have I done to deserve this horrible luck?  Why must Karma continue to feast upon my ass?

I want a pet...  I want my dog Pebbles to live with me...

I want to eat pop tarts again...  I feel too guilty these days...  Gelatin is crushed up animal parts people...

I want to do something with my life...

You just started thinking about what you are going to do with yours, huh?

You just lost....

What you ask?


.... The Game....

If you don't know; look it up!

Here you go: TA DUH!

I want to write a novel...  Like a western, but with fantasy stuff in it.. Cowboys in a world of swords and sorcery. 

Eddie needs to help me write it... I have it all in my head, but me and paper don't get along these days.

My days consist of job searching, cleaning (a little), playing WoW, and talking to Andrea and Katie...

I need more excitement.  I need money....

I wish money was not a thing that you needed...  I want a life....
...
...


I am not proud right now...

Well then...

I am not going to read over this and fix any typos or anything... - sorry.

-CamBam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment