Sunday, June 27, 2010

"It's the mission of modernity..."

Days are spent doing little.  Nights are spent doing even less.
Life is simple yet so complicated right now.  At a blind eye's glance things are falling in to place.  When you become more educated you realize that life is not life at all. 
It is hard to explain what I am trying to convey.  You have so much control over everything that happens.

There is no end...
Only more and more beginnings popping up and being shut out.

I am waiting for my job to start.  I really would like to start making some money to pay the bills with. - Not to mention that I need a new computer...
Online school is going to be fun... I am excited.  It will keep me in line and in check.

"Was this over before, before if it ever began?"

I wrote a new song - with a little help from Eddie - called "Cold Dark Knight".  You can check it out here.
Tell me what you think... It is a really rough cut of it that I did in one take.

I really need to focus more on my art...

I am going to call it that because I am a douche bag with little vocabulary to choose from....

It was good to have Niel and Eddie over this past weekend.  I miss those guys so much...

I need to find a new place to live by the end of July.  This will be fun.

So yeah.. That is my basic update. - Playing lots of WoW and writing stuff on guitar...

Pieces of love,
CamBam

No comments:

Post a Comment