Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thangs are a'happenin'!

That is right my friends!
I have a job now!  I am so excited to start working.
I will be either a cashier or fitting room attendant at a new Ross that is opening up in Brea. I don't start working until the 8th of July, but hey I am employed now.

I just realized that in a couple months I will have more money - that I have earned that is...  Than I have EVER had before...
That is a wonderful feeling.

I also start classes at DeVry on the 5th of July.  Super excited for that.  I had orientation yesterday, and after seeing everything that I get just for going to DeVry and how awesome the online environment is- I can't freakin wait.

So now I just bide my time playing Red Dead Redemption - that my friend Omar made the mistake of letting me borrow - and WoW. :)

Still having money troubles right now - but that will soon be fixed.

I have noticed that I have become a fan of using "-" now.  lol I am not sure why.

I also noticed that sometimes I frame sentences with "lol".  A flaw of the computer age I guess.

I want to go to London.  That is where I am going to go after I graduate.  I will go to London for a week or two.  See the sites.  I might even stop by Scotland and Ireland just to get a look at my family's registry - to see if I can get at any of that royal treasury ;).
It will be a few years until I graduate so I have time to plan and save money.

I do, however, need a new computer.  I think that will be my first big purchase with my new job.  It will take me a few months to save, but I can do it.  I just can't go buy stuff like crazy.  I need to open a savings account.

I have a new/old addiction. Irish Breakfast Tea... This stuff is AMAZING!
Usually I would get "Twinnings", but I found some at Trader Joe's when my parents took me shopping - I got 80 tea bags for like five bucks.  80 tea bags!  Twinnings only gives you like 24 for five bucks.   Can we say deal?  Plus it is still amazingly delicious.  Put a couple of spoonfuls of sugar and a dash of milk and wow...

Pretty soon  you will come here to read my blogs and you will see a better and improved me.  You will notice changes in my writing and changes in the words I use.  My life is getting better.  I am improving on so many things.

I am starting to live that life that I can be proud of.  I feel as if I am in a good place in the world.
Sure there are lots of negative things that are bugging me, but you gotta just shrug it off and focus on the good.  I could be horribly depressed if I chose to be so, but I am not choosing to be so.
I am going to move forward with my head high and all my hopes and dreams in my pocket.  I will pull them out one by one and accomplish them all.

So get ready World!  You are going to need a good doctor when I am done with you! 

CamBam is coming, and there isn't a thing in this world that can hold him back any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment