Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wishes seem to be a lot like dirty dishes.

Life is so frustrating most of the time.
I still am unemployed.  I don't expect that to change over night.  I am going to have to work at it, but eight months without a job? Really?  Are you trying to tell me something, Karma?

I think I am going to start a Vlog to go with these, but the lighting in my house is terrible in every room.  I will figure something out.

I like my new band.  While it is not exactly what I live to perform - it is still an outlet for my creative self.  I love music and being a part of it.  It is really something special.

Back on WoW.  New Horde guild on the Moon Guard Server... Working on getting the name changed, but the GM's are being pains.  Their job is hard, but do they have to make everything so difficult for everyone else?  Hit up my toon Drakwell if you want in.  Orcs, Trolls, and Tauren only.
Thanks Gadget!!

Now that the Nerd talk is over... lol

You ever wonder what people are doing when you are not around?  Like; do trees talk and dance when there are no humans around?  How would we answer that?  They can talk and know we left a hidden camera behind... Think about it.

You wash dishes, and then ten seconds later there are more to be washed.  It is like that give a man a fish thing.... sort of...
Your wish comes true, but then the next day you are wishing for something else.

Are human beings really ever pleased?  Just wondering.

I need a vacation from my vacation.  I do not like being home all the time.  I NEED to be employed... I am growing depressed and becoming crazy.

I get by free loading off of Andrea, but that is not what I want to be doing.  I feel horrible that I can not even pay my own rent.

My priorities are in order, but something holds me back and punishes me.  Why?

What I would give to be able to take Andrea out to a movie... To go grocery shopping...  To buy my own WoW time card...  To afford to eat out MAYBE ONCE a month?!

Sorry about the rant, but you can expect this until something turns around.

Thanks for listening; I have always got you....

Pieces of love,
CamBam

1 comment: