Saturday, May 22, 2010

Music is the Food of Wellbeing.

Well, well, well...

Life is life and nothing seems to go exactly as planned.
I got accepted to DeVry University; where I will be attaining a degree for Game and Simulation Programming. 
This is something I want to do, and it will be a basis to raise a family on.

I have no money...  Nope... It seems that I am always short when it comes to bills and such.

Still don't have a job.  Job market sucks and nothing seems to pull through....

It is kinda bad when Del Taco and McDonald's won't even hire you...

I miss WoW.

I miss having financial stability.

I love the idea of my new band.

Going to try to add a PayPal donate button on this blog.  You could help me get through college!

I am not asking for anything, BUT I mean a dollar here and there is never a bad thing.  All of the birthdays you missed! Yeah you bet I am going to hold you to those! lol

I am thinking of starting another blog, but I just haven't decided what I want to do yet.  Should it be music related?
Video Game related?
Food related?

Yeah....

We will see!

Yes we will internets!!

ALSO.... going to start making some kind of Vlog or something to run along this blog.. Yeah!!

Lol I am so full of inspiration these days!

I'll get you guys something nice later... I promise!

Pieces of love,
CamBam

1 comment:

  1. The yellow highlights make the blog hard to read, but overall it seems like a nice blog. Keep on trying, soon you will be living the life of your dreams.

    ReplyDelete