Thursday, May 20, 2010

So long has it been.

I feel like I don't even know who ran this blog anymore.
I need to start posting again.

I have spent A LOT of time thinking recently.  Where I am, where I am going, who I want to be.

I have always been a huge believer in living the life you want to live and be proud of, but I can't seem to come up with the right resources to do any of that.

I stopped blogging because there was no one to read them that would understand my Fairycake and English Tea references...

No one that I wanted to write for.  Now that is gone, and I have decided to pick it all back up.

I miss many things.

I have so much more than I think I do.

I have talent.

I am loved by few.

I am disliked by many.

I have found something special.

Sometimes I feel like nothing really matters anymore.

I don't tell very many lies.

I only lie to those I love the most.

I protect people too much.

I am no longer afraid for myself.

I really hate nostalgia.

Good news though:  I am in a new band.  I am the singer / sometimes rhythm guitarist.  I am really glad I have that again.  I love performing and playing music.

I am still hoping to open a studio with my friend Niel once I graduate from school.

Milo O'Milo has taken a hiatus.  Don't know when that will pick back up.

Alan Wake should be a novel.. The story of that game is SO damn good.

I'll post more.. I promise...

Signed,

Newly found Cameron Kilby

1 comment:

  1. oi.
    you best carry on writing
    because i will go and read them all eventually
    and yes i can tell that you've been slacking!
    i bet you thought i'd never read them, but i am doing. :)


    fairycakes <3

    ReplyDelete