Monday, February 8, 2010

Wake Up, Gorgeous...

The live demo that was recorded at The Wire is now on my band myspace.  You can give it all a listen HERE!
I hope that you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed performing it....

So I am sorry that I did not post by the end of the week.  I really didn't have access to the internet whenever I felt like writing... So yeah.. Not that anyone really reads these anyway... I mean no response whatsoever from the world at large.. The entire whole of the internet has forsaken me and left me alone.  I used to love getting your guys comments, but now I seem to have nothing witty worth saying for response.

Andrea Nicole McCarn... My new / old girlfriend.  That is right ladies and gentlemen.  I am again with Andrea.  Which is making my life a whole lot easier.  She really is an amazing person.  I couldn't ask for someone better to hold my hand as I am making my way into the real world as both a man and an artist.  Who knows to what end, but I am excited to see it all through...  She is also rather attractive :).....

 
(This is an old picture.. Her hair is now blue.)


Something actually kinda sad is that I have not sought to speak with Destiny at all... Last I heard she is moving back to Alabama... Oh well... I still care about her, but she is just not a good person... At all...

I also am selling live demos for $5.  If you would like one just let me know... We'll work something out.

Oh yeah in Geology again.... I don't like this class... It is so boring... Oh well.............
At least I don't have class tomorrow... I am going job hunting again... Yay me!

So that is that for today...
I hope you are living a life that you can be proud of!

Love ya!
-CamBam

No comments:

Post a Comment