Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Here we are once again...

I have found myself living a life that I am slowly becoming proud of.  I have spoken of that idea for quite a few different posts.

A lot has happened since you last read words I typed to format.  Of course that is the way it goes when I never post anything new for such a long amount of time.

I actually should be taking notes. I am in geology 101.  How fun... Every Monday and Wednesday from 1 PM to 2:15 PM, I find myself in this auditorium with around a hundred and fifty other kids.  It is not too hot or cold, but it is stadium seating and we are very close together.  I have been close to such parts of other people that I do not care to share the situations with you.  Just know that this is not my favorite part of the week.

I am out on the job search again.  I hate it so much.  It would be so much easier if there were just a place I could go to and they would let me know who was hiring and for what position.  I hate going door to door.  I feel like I am selling girl scout cookies, only it is my skills and experience... I mean; I would myself  prefer a box of Thin Mints.

My show at The Wire on the 24th went well.  I mean I could have done so much better, but such is life.  I will most likely be playing there again on the 21st of this month.  I also have a show coming up in San Dimas on the 27th.... Busy busy busy...

I was in Brentwood CA last weekend.  I met Andrea's mother and her friend Kayleigh.  They are such great people.  I wish I would have gotten the chance to spend more than a day and a half there.  I was supposed to get a new tattoo while I was there, but that sort of fell through.  I will get it next time.... Which will most likely be in March during spring break.  (The week of my birthday might I add..)

I have no internet at the house again.  I haven't decided if I am going to get it turned back on or just wait for something to come along.  I actually need it this semester.  All of my math homework is done online.  My critical thinking class requires me to print out a new assignment every week.  My geology class has weekly online quizes that I must take in a certain window of time.  You can imagine how difficult this can be when I have to go all the way to the school campus to find a free WiFi connection...  Lucky you guys, huh?

I am going to see Weatherbox this Thursday at The Wire.  They are actually pretty good.. The two songs that I have heard... It is more for Andrea than anything.  I am also picking up my live recording that was made on the 24th.  I will have it posted on my band Myspace this weekend.  I am going to my parents house for a day or two.  Just relax and such.

Oh OH OH!
I got a new guitar!  Her name is Cousette and she is beautiful!  I also got a new distortion pedal (the Digitech Grunge pedal) to go with her.  They make me feel like I can play electric guitar lol.  I could spend hours just with her, but recent events; such as Andrea and school, have prevented me from over doing it.  I am sure that the neighbors are happy that Andrea gets me to turn my amp down when I have the urge to try yet again to play "A Favor in House Atlantic" by Coheed and Cambria at eleven PM.  Oh but how I want to learn that song lol...

blah blah blah it's sideways...

A more artistic view::

 
She is an Ibanez ARX 320... Yeah be jealous.  I got her for $100.

OH... Go HERE and support a great cause!

Thanks for reading again! I try to post again before the week is out.

Peace and love!
-CamBam

No comments:

Post a Comment